[Ansteorra] Re; (Ansteorra) bryn gwlad

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Jun 17 20:25:06 PDT 2001

Unto their excellencies Pendaran and Jehanne, Baron and Baroness of the
stellar Barony of Bryn Gwlad, comes this missive of greetings from Master
Richard Fairbourne.

	Let this missive show to you and any you care to share it with ,that I
have very much enjoyed the sharing of  letters and conversations regarding
your barony in recent days. I hope others will learn from the example set
by your excellencies and your barony ,and learn well what it means to be a
Baron and Baroness in the current middle ages. I would also share that I
look forward to these missives and the enrichment it provides to my mind
and body in the game we all play.  I know you keep your Barony and the
Dream alive and well.

	with greatest respect,

Master Richard Fairbourne
In Service to the Dream