[Ansteorra] pictures and role playing

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Sun Jun 17 09:44:11 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Baronman at aol.com
Sent: June 17, 2001 - Sunday 10:17
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] pictures and role playing

* ... After seeing the posts on the old Stargate's photos and hearing about
the
Bryn Glad  fracas on the role playing problem, makes me realize that life's
too short.  Most of the photos are from a couple of Nine Worthies (GOD, I
look young), with some Gulf Wars thrown in.

you want young? let me root through my box's and find a certain newspaper
clipping taken at TRF I or II (20+ years foggs the details a bit) showing
some very early stargater folk (will scan and post somewhere) .... hint: the
infamous "great-axes of death" are prominantly shown (was on receiving end
of those monsters more than once ...)

'wolf
... contrary to photographic evidence, i was *never* that young!