[Ansteorra] pictures and role playing

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 08:16:53 PDT 2001

   After seeing the posts on the old Stargate's photos and hearing about the
Bryn Glad  fracas on the role playing problem, makes me realize that life's
too short.  Most of the photos are from a couple of Nine Worthies (GOD, I
look young), with some Gulf Wars thrown in.
     But what really bring it together is that I can remember a day when I
and HE Don Jeremy from Bryn Glad had our role playing game, only we didn't
have the Internet.  Our game was played over many months via the Baronial
newsletters-sending challenges and responses to each other until the Crown
forced us to kiss and make up.  Jeremy and I had some fun with it, the
populace of each barony had fun with it (although some thought it was a
little too realistic-Huh Becca???) and it was a great opportunity to do a
little role playing, which doesn't seem to happen to much in the Kingdom
these days (at least at the few events I attend any more).  All though I
agree that the missives on the list were a little excessive, I still applaude
the desire to do it and carry it off well.

Baron Bors
Baron Loch Sollier