[Ansteorra] Re; (Ansteorra) bryn gwlad

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 10:47:41 PDT 2001

Iain MacCrimmon,

You requested what other people thought of the missives sent to the
list regarding the Boars Breast vs. Soiled Dove, etc. in Bryn Gwald.

I just wanted to let you know that personally the letters between the
various parties have gotten me interested in going to see what will
happen.  I believe this is what it was meant to do...drum up excitement
for a forthcoming event.  I think that is a great idea and really think
it would be cool if more off the calander events would do something
like this. Perhaps not all at once, but every once in awhile would be
interesting.  It is much nicer than a great deal of the arguing one
sees on other lists and draws interest from those new to this list.  As
a marketing idea it was innovative and very creative.  I find it to be
a break from the everyday "reality" that I get in the rest of my
e-mail.  My thanks to those who have put the time and effort into these
discussions and I can't wait to see what will happen next. :-)

Thank you for your time!
~Alisstassia del Balzo