[Ansteorra] Role Playing Was:bryn glad

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 18:32:47 PDT 2001

The comment was made to a newbie who was speaking in
an english accent about the plague that was spreading
through her country at the time, not asking how to
kill characters, or what level mage another person
was.

I think that this persons "vision of the dream was
squashed when it should have been encouraged.

Once again, only my opinion

Ld Sebastian