[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] Bad Meat?

Isabel Howard isabel_howard at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:56:29 PDT 2001

To Yer Excellentness Pendarin,

Lampwick an Contempta is tellin porkies about me dad, George Howard.  He
never sold bad meat in 'is life an dats da brass tacks.  Sure, he tumbles
down da sink a bit, an' he frew me outta cat n mouse an lef me skint (dats
another story fer another day), but ees a good pot, and ee don need 'is good
name ruint by dose holy friars.  Da meat probly went dot cotton soon as it
got a butchers at their fugly drums and bases.

Pleas Baron, I may be just a tramp workin in a rub-a-dub, but do me a cheesy
an' toss dose tree trunks in the rusty nail fer slander.  An if somone was
to 'elp em shake off da mortal coil, I don fink anyun 'round ere would mind
much.

Sandshoe,
Isabel Howard