[Ansteorra] Mistresses of the Game

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Mon Jun 25 08:06:48 PDT 2001

Thank you to all who attended the event on Saturday. We hope you enjoyed
yourselves as much as we enjoyed having and entertaining you. I would
especially like to thank the following folks.
    Mistress Aethelyan for sitting gate at the last minute when the
volunteer was unavailable
     Lady Constance for running gate all day when the person in charge of
gate was taken ill and unable to attend.
     Teagan for her attendance to the injured. She followed the ambulance to
Austin and sat with Reina while Brin was being stitched up. She gave up her
enjoyment of the event to be af assistance and we cannot express how much
that meant to us all.
     And finally Brin for his good humor and assistance in cleaning despite
his injuries. He was attempting to run out the door. He reached for the door
frame but missed and put his hand through the window. He was taken to the
hospital where he recieved about 40 stitches. As soon as he was released, he
returned to assist with clean up.
    Any one wishing to know the outcome of the mystery may email us
privately at leggettr at netzero.net .
     In Service to the Dream
The House of Brick
Ansteorra / Bryn Gwlad