[Ansteorra] Mistresses of the Game

aaron bynum abynum at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 14:49:28 PDT 2001

Sorry for the bandwidth.  I don't have Teagan's e-mail address and just wished to express my thanks and appreciation for her attendance to the injured although words don't seem to be enough to express it well.  Sitting in the hospital with my wife during our crisis.  I think she went above and beyond the call of duty.  My Lady, Teagan, Should you ever find yourself in need I shall remain your humble servant for life.  May you always be shown the kindness, you have shown to me.

Thank you again

Brin and Reina Mcculloch
Bryn Gwlad
Aaron and Sherri Bynum   MKA