[Ansteorra] Re: Electronic publishing

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Jun 1 16:48:36 PDT 2001

It may be just my old 486 66 but Java Script can give me fits and has ben
known to lock my 'putter up. So while Java may be the thing to work with not
all of us on the email list think it is the do all to end all. Also I don't
always think to go to web pages, mainly becouse at times I have trouble with
my old machine locking up and having to warm start it. Nothing like having
to start over after you have gone through about 6 or 7 web pages to find
what you want and have thimgs lock up.
plachoya
>I may be preaching to the choir, but doesn't Java Script (cookies and
beans) allow
>added security restrictions to a web sight beyond the 'enter password'.
With some