[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Regional Rapier Commanders and Practices

Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Fri Jun 8 01:51:36 PDT 2001

HE Kayleigh

My wife has decided that she would like to take up the art of duello again and has even talked me into taking this activity up as well.

(She used to fence in high school, and collage (under Olympic rule) but this was years (and years) ago. )

However I do not have a pattern to make her or my armor from.  By any chance do you have a simple armor pattern available?   If so my Lady-wife and I would dearly love to have a copy of the patterns so we can at least get her going and on the field ( I can still play on the heavy field right).  I have plenty of suitable materials here and ready to be cut and sewn. just needing a pattern to make her outfit (and maybe mine from).  Please let me know ASAP as she is wishing to have an outfit by the end of the month for our event:  Sundered Shield II.

Also will you be attending Gothic War this year?

The Shire of Crossrode Keep's culinary guild will be cooking a simple BBQ with some homemade Peach icecream for their Royal Highnesses and other nobles on Sunday evening.  (Similar to the setup we have done in years past.)

Do you wish to join us on this evening of relaxing and feasting?

We would be honored to have you attend  as we will definately be serving some great chicken to sink your teeth into.

Thanks in advance.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson