[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Regional Rapier Commanders and Practices

potterkd2 at cs.com potterkd2 at cs.com
Fri Jun 1 08:20:40 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra,

This past weekend Their Royal Majesties did me honor by placing me in the
position of Rapier Commander for this next years Gulf War.  Also announced
was that Lord Peiter Rausch will be the lieutenant commander.

At this time I am taking applications for the position of Regional Commanders for the Coastal, Central, and Southern region.  This individual will need to have a good idea that they will attend Gulf War, the ability to travel at least once a month to a kingdom practices, and will need to run at least one practice a month in their region.  Those who wish to be lieutenant commanders for the regional position are also welcomed to send applications.  Application deadline is June 30th.

As in the past I call Ansteorra and Her Allies to arms.  There will be two
kingdom practices held in the month of July. The first practice will be held the Sunday of Coronation and the Second the Sunday of Queen's Champion.

Also, as with last year, I will sew simple armor for anyone who is wishing to fight in this years Gulf War Battles.

HE KayLeigh, WSA