[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Katrina O'Keefe katrina at unreachable.com
Thu Jun 14 19:02:57 PDT 2001

> Unto the Most Noble Captain of our Guard,

Greetings and Humble Apologies,
                                                  Forgive my absence good Captain. I have been detained gathering information from my cousin, Sister Catherine, a former serving wench in
our own Boars Breast. On her advice, and following my own inclinations, I recommend not only using our own well trained Guard in the removal of these miscreants, but also borrowing
Desmond from his current job. As seen in the past, things tend to "happen" around him. Not that I doubt our own ability to root out this annoyance, but if someone has to go in first,
shouldn't he be expendable? And if by some happy mischance he survives, we'll just allow him a free hand for a moment or two with the accused.I have it on fairly good authority he is
fairly good at making people talk. If we can't use Desmond, can I play with them a little? I have this wondrous  device brought from my home in Spain....
I eagerly await the commands of my lord Baron at your hand my Captain.
Lady Catalina Ana de Salamanca
Lieutenant of  Horse
Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard