[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad]

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Fri Jun 15 23:45:48 PDT 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:07:29 -0500 "Lady Julienne de Lion"
<ladyjulienne at hotmail.com> writes:
> greetings your excellency,
>
> i find what is going on down there to be very exciting. will he
> continue to
> allude the authorities? what will the baron do to him if he is
> caught? i am
> very anxious to see how it all unfolds!

        I get the Ansteorra list for issues affecting the kingdom or its
people. While at times it is entertaining, entertainment is not why I
subscribe. I suspect that if I wished to follow the exploits of these
gentles, I could subscribe to the Bryn Gwlad list easily enough and get
all that.
        I do appreciate the fun they are having and the depth to which
they are getting into this game. However, as none of it applies to me in
even the tiniest degree, it has the same attraction for me as watching
someone else play a video game (ie, zero). The net result to me is just
that much more stuff to delete every day.

                                                Respectfully,

                                                        Iain MacCrimmon