ANST - opening for Southern Regional Scribe

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 09:34:32 PST 2001

Hi all,

The Southern Regional Scribe position is open. My
sincere thanks to Melisenda de Barcelona, who has held
the position for some time now, for her devoted
service to her region and her kingdom.

If you are interested in the Southern Regional Scribe
position, please send me a letter of application (you
can find my contact information in the back of the
Black Star under Deputy Heralds).

The primary function of the job is to distribute blank
charters to and collect painted charters from the
folks in your region, so it is important that you be
available at local events and easily reachable by
phone and regular mail, and preferably email as well.

Regionals also occasionally host charter painting
parties at events (though it's not a requirement to do
so) and are expected to provide education and
encouragement to new charter painters and others
interested in the scribal arts. It's a fun and
rewarding job, and I encourage anyone interested to
apply.

Warm Regards,
Sara Penrose
Star Signet