ANST - ATT: Baron Ulf

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 09:59:03 PST 2001

Greetings You Excellency,
    as I have misplaced the orig post wyth your email
addy in it, I am posting to the public lyst.
    I would lyke to ask your permision to pass on the
wonderfully phrased tale you told of the Ansteorran
Crown Tourney :) As It was posted (All duely noted to
gyve credit where due) in an Yahoo Ansteorra club, it
seems there is a Lady Bard from the Kyngdom of the
West who asks for permission to tell it 'round their
bardic fyre @ an event thys weekend. I told her I
would ask you for that permission.
    Thank you for your tyme & consideration to allow
us to tell your work :)
     Anon! ~*Mairin*~

NorthKeep, Ansteorra