ANST-Announce - Re: Passing of Baroness Adelicia

kdw kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 08:57:27 PDT 2001

For those not on the gate's edge and coastal lists this is
the news

It is a sad duty to report that the Baroness Adelicia
Brabent of Twiceholey wood has passed away. She left the
pain and suffering of this word at 12:45 a.m. on Thursday
night.

Talmon also advised us that a memorial service has been
arranged for this coming Saturday, May 5th, starting at 9am
at his home, outdoors in the style of our past archery
practice gatherings there. HL Signy will lead a service for
Adelecia. All who knew and loved her are invited to attend.
It was even suggested that we come in garb, (but not
necessary), just like old times when we gathered there for
archery practice and stuff. Shade will be provided, but
bring chairs. Depending on how long folks plan to stick
around, if you'd like to do brunch or lunch there please
bring food, snacks, drinks, and ice of your choice to do
so. In the past we all brought a little something, did our
stuff, took a break for eating, and then did more stuff or
just visited with each other.   I think this is a great way
to honor and remember this special lady.   Thank you Talmon
and your family for allowing us to gather once again at
your home to join together and celebrate a great and lovely
woman.

>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area
1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst
and the intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149.
(Phillips 66 Gas Station on Left)
2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM
149.
3. Proceed 0.2 miles to Adams Lane.
4. Turn LEFT on Adams Lane.
5. Follow Adams Lane approx. 1 mile until it ends at
Mildred Lane.
6. Turn RIGHT on Mildred. Proceed to dead-end.
7. Talmon and Adelicia's is the last house on the LEFT. The
house can not be seen from the road. Parking is limited so
please park along the road or at the Mildred Lane dead-end.
Don't park on the pipeline right-of-way since that is the
archery range.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands
1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.
2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately
14 miles to the 4-way stop light at the intersection of FM
1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit Stand on NW corner)
3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3.5 miles on
FM 149.
4. Turn RIGHT on Adams Lane.