ANST - Steppes Warlord Merchanting

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 11:03:13 PDT 2001

Hello, y'all:

I am in charge of merchants for Steppes Warlord at the end of this month.  There are still spaces available for those who wish to merchant.  If you have not already registered, please do so by emailing to me the following information:

No problem.  Hello!  I ask people to answer these questions because we are compiling a database of merchants, both to use in the info packet onsite and for future years:

1)	Legal and SCA names of owner
2)	Name of business
3)	Mailing address and telephone number
4)	Type(s) of merchandise sold
5)	Size of pavilion, or frontage needed

There is a registration fee is $5.00 or you can donate a prize worth at least that amount, your option.

I am reserving spaces for merchants along the road, with a few on the side of the listfield, so accurate infomation about the pavilion size is preferred.  All pre-reserved space will be released at 10:00am on Saturday morning unless the merchant advised me in advance that s/he would be arriving late.  At this time, unregistered merchants may take places.

ONLY THE ABOVE-STATED AREAS ARE APPROVED FOR MERCHANTING.  (That is from the autocrats, not from me.)  PLEASE BE SURE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE EARLY.  (That is from me!)  I hope to have not only a list of merchants on the website and in the handout, but if things go well a map of where the merchants are located in the gate handout or posted in logical places around camp.

                             ---= Morgan

"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson