[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord

YSFAEL@ ELEANOR ysfaeleleanor at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 15:51:23 PDT 2001

               Greetings to all good people of
Ansteorra!!

      The Squires of our fair Kingdom are hosting a
series of tournaments for the benefit of newer
fighters.  We held the first of these at  TEFKA
Octavian,  (thank you Ld. Chiang),  and now we want to
invite all fighters with less than two years
experience, or who consider themselves to be "newbies"
at fighting, to come and be our guest at a tournament
to be held on Sunday at noon at Steppes Warlord.

      The format will be determined at the event, but
much fighting is guaranteed for all entrants.  Come
show your prowess on the field.  If you live, we shall
see to it that you are enriched by the experience, and
if you die, die well and you shall be rewarded.

 Spread the word!!!

Everyone bring out your local newbies! Pack'em in your
car and stuff them in your armor bags if you have to,
but drag them out.

                        Direct questions to:
          Ly. Eleanor, Squire to Sir Wilhelm
          Ld. Ysfael, Squire to Duke Kien
      At        Ysfaeleleanor at aol.com

      Thank you in advance to the Steppes staff, and
most especially, HE Master Fritz, for the opportunity
to hold this at their event.