[Ansteorra] Looking for some period songs for my son who is interested in Bardic

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 14:11:43 PDT 2001

--- Brown Chass <dwarvenhome at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could someone please post an url for sone period
> songs. My 9 year old son is very interested in
> Bardic
> and loves to sing and well i was told by a bard to
> encourage this in him (like i wouldnt anyway lol) so
> am asking is there a page with period songs for d/l
> so
> he can know some?
>
> In service Charinthalis Del Sans Armorer Extrodinare

The SCA Minstrel Homepage has some good links at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/minstrel.html

Also try the Mudcat Cafe at http://www.mudcat.org/ and
click on the Digital Tradition Folksong Database,
which has many period songs, and also try clicking on
The Mudcat Cafe for Kids.

In Service,
Padraig

=====