[Ansteorra] Travel cost

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 07:39:10 PDT 2001

Hmmm...I would have to say yes and no.

If my children are not at their dad's for the weekend, then no. I can take
my Dodge Shadow (2-door hatchback) and lay the back seat down and fill it to
the top. It gets very good gas milage.

If the children are with me for the weekend, then yes. We have to take the
Cadillac (it has a huge trunk) and it's a real gas guzzler. So, this means
local trips only. But with us being in Elfsea, this is not much of an issue
because there is at least 1 event each weekend that's fairly close.

But, no matter which situation arises, there is still less money for
merchanting and (with children with us only) no money to buy feast.

Lady Maria

----