[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Star

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at PlanView.com
Wed May 30 07:39:02 PDT 2001

That's what the Family memberships are designed to do--one Sustaining member
to receive the newsletter, and all the rest are Associates. Works pretty
well for the Moondragons. We have to rotate the Sustaining membership from
time to time, depending on who is an officer that time around. If it ever
occurs that we are *both* officers, we'll need to rethink it.

Aethelyan Moondragon,
Bryn Gwlad

> I have a thought/idea/suggestion on reducing the cost
> and production of the Black Star. First let me apologize
> if I step on any toes or make a bad suggestion.
>
> If there are multiple paid (family) members who live in
> the same house, why not have an option where only 1
> Black Star is sent to their home.

[...]