[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Star

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Wed May 30 07:13:34 PDT 2001

I have a thought/idea/suggestion on reducing the cost
and production of the Black Star. First let me apologize
if I step on any toes or make a bad suggestion.

If there are multiple paid (family) members who live in
the same house, why not have an option where only 1
Black Star is sent to their home.

This would:

*Reduce the cost of printing
*Reduce the cost of mailing
*Save time with putting the labels on the publication

I realize that one of the benefits that we have as
members is to get a copy of the Black Star. Both my
husband and I are paid members and each month both of us
receive a copy of the Black Star. We both don't need an
individual copy as we can share and I (think) there
might be others in the Kingdom who also feel this way.

I realize the labels come from corporate, and, not
having worked with any aspect of the Black Star this
might be a bigger hassle than it's worth. However, I
just thought I would throw out a suggestion here.

Lady Lavina del Bakhous
(Proud member of the Canton of Glaslyn)