[Ansteorra] Aero Beds?

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu May 24 08:09:02 PDT 2001

Gilyan:

My husband and I went to Wal-Mart and bought a $30 inflatable mattress with the battery operated inflater.  This cost much less than the ones advertised on t.v.  I think it was Coleman brand, but don't quote me on that.

I don't think it's quite as big as those advertised, but it sleeps both of us comfortably.  Ours is most likely a queen size.  It inflates in about 3 minutes (as opposed to 1).  No carry bag, but it folds up pretty small and only weighs (maybe) 4 lbs max.  Of course there are no dual controls allowing for "individual comfortness".

The disadvantage is that we must spend about 2 minutes the next night putting a little more air in the mattress. Also, it takes 5-10 minutes to deflate.  To me, the price diffrence was worth buying this one.

You wanted an opinion and this was mine.  I say it was the best $30 we have spent!

Lady Lavina
Proud member of the Canton of Glaslyn

Has anyone ever tried those Aero beds?  I have seen them advertised for years, but have been too much of a scrooge to spend the money on them.  I was wondering if anyone had and if they were worth it.

Here is the blurb from www.sportsmansguide.com

It's also great for vacation homes, cabins, dorm rooms or
anywhere you need a extra bed. It uses a specially patented method to inflate in just one minute and deflates in 15 seconds. Plus, you can adjust the firmness with the One-Touch(tm) comfort control... allowing for individual comfort. Packs away in its own duffel bag for easy carry and storage.

Constructed of heavy gauge PVC with electronically welded
seams to really stand the test of time. The optional polyester / cotton mattress Cover is thick, washable and adds an extra blanket of cushion.

Imported. Buy yours ONLINE Today... you and your guests will sleep tight!

Opinions, Comments, Suggestions?

Gilyan
Mooneschadowe

April Gillilan