[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Starand Thank you Michael

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed May 30 07:51:32 PDT 2001

It seems to me at one time that you could opt out of two subscriptions to the
same residence and receive a "Complete Anachronist" instead.  Perhaps the
Kingdom could do something like that again- OOpps- forgot- we would have to
deal with the Board on that-forget it.
  I remember a long time ago that the Baroness and I helped with the mailing
of the Black Star when Russell and Jessica were doing it.  Just the time in
the mailing out of the Black Star was a very time consuming process, not
mentioning the actual typing, layout and printing of each issue-it would be
like holding a regular job and having another job waiting at home when your
done with the first one.  The job of Kingdom Chronicler is a thankless job
and I can only say THANK YOU to Michael for stepping in and making sure that
the Black Star make it out at all.

  Thanks again Michael- I hope your load is relieved soon

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Sollier