[Ansteorra] Stepping down

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Nov 5 10:37:45 PST 2001

Greetings to ansteorra from Master Richard Fairbourne.
time as did I. If you stayed for court you saw me step down as kingdom
seneschal due to some health problems.

Effective since yesterday I am no longer Kingdom Seneschal. Mistress
Clarisaa Di firenzie, my er deputy, is now the kingdom seneschal. Mistress
Carissa can be reached at clarissa at supportyou.com. Please contact her for
all Kingdom Seneschal business.

I would like to thank the crowns and the landed nobility for working with
me.
I especially would like to thank the populace of Ansteorra! Anstoerra is
truly a great kingdom and I miss serving her as an officer for a while.
Until next time we meet.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Ex-Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra