[Ansteorra] Rapier fighters at 3 Kings and Sunday Melees

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Nov 7 20:15:13 PST 2001

Greetings Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra,

Once again I would like to remind all those interested parties from the
rapier community to attend 3 Kings this weekend for chivalric melee
experience.  In addition to bringing any archery equipment that you have --
there will be a number of siege engine on site needing to be manned.

I am sewing a number of outfits for those who fight primarily heavy to play
on our field and help out with our melees.  Please do the same for them.

I would also like to remind everyone that on Sunday there will also be a
rapier practice.  This will be more then just the general open field melee.
It will include some general training classes and capture the flag scenarios.
 I hope to see everyone both on Saturday and Sunday.  Safe travels.

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA