[Ansteorra] newcomer thanks

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Tue Nov 20 09:42:24 PST 2001

Maidenhair... I hate to disagree with ya.. but Robbers Cave allows horses
and even has a huge horse camp site that can be had like the one  we had for
margrave.. :) and according to the Rangers,, there is a place at the
Equestrian (spelling) aka Horse camp that is set up like a jousting field.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII