[Ansteorra] newcomer thanks

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Tue Nov 20 22:41:21 PST 2001

hans kemper wrote:

> Should this not be the case in a organization with so
> many people placing such an emphasis on being period.

Welcome. If you get involved I think you will find the SCA can be more
fun than you ever imagined. But the SCA is, first and foremost, a
place to learn by doing so go forth and be an example. If you feel
there is a better way, show us. If what you suggest is a great new
idea that has not occurred to us in the 35+ years we have been doing
this, people will follow. But don't stand over there and tell us how
we should be doing things over here.

Doré