[Ansteorra] eating horses and cats, oh my

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 10:42:55 PST 2001

To the owner of the Florilegium site.  It's a great site.  I found out about
the email list awhile back and got on it as soon as possible.  Then an email
had your site address on it.  Went to explore it.  I spent 4 weeks just
reading about the entire website.  Finished it last night.  Please don't
ever quit the great work you've done.  Vavat Stefan li Rous)
    Sincerely,
        Aurore