[Ansteorra] eating horses and cats, oh my

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Nov 21 11:58:03 PST 2001

Aurore Gaudin wrote:
> To the owner of the Florilegium site.  It's a great site.  I found out about
> the email list awhile back and got on it as soon as possible.  Then an email
> had your site address on it.  Went to explore it.  I spent 4 weeks just
> reading about the entire website.  Finished it last night.  Please don't
> ever quit the great work you've done.  Vavat Stefan li Rous)

You've read all the files in the Florilegium??? Really?

That's a lot of reading.

I do however, add ten to twenty new files each month. So there is
always more to read. :-)  I post a article each month which
describes what is new each month, on this list and others.

Oh, and I have a number of new files to add to the website. Maybe
I'll find time to get them uploaded and the indexes modified this
Thanksgiving holiday.

Of course, I'm always looking for new material if you have written
some articles or know someone who has. The copyright stays with the
author and I accept updates or removal requests from the author.

At one time most of my material came off of the Rialto (the
rec.org.sca newsgroup) but most of my material now comes as
articles or from mail lists. Unfortunately, there are now
hundreds of SCA-oriented mail lists and I can only keep up with
a handful. SCA-Cooks for one, has very high traffic. Anyway, if
anyone sees some useful messages or a message thread on another open
list, please feel free to send copies to me for possible inclusion
in the Florilegium. Unless told not to, I do give credit to folks
who take the time to forward such stuff to me.

Also, if anyone has any comments, suggestions or criticisms on
the Florilegium, please feel free to let me know. I have changed
some things and added some things because of such comments.

Thank you for the feedback and compliments on the Florilegium,
Aurore.

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net