[Ansteorra] Period novels [was Newcomer Question]

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 12 10:14:04 PST 2001

And I'd recommend Chelsea Quinn Yarbro's vampire series (begun, I believe,
before Anne Rice's) that spans Egyptian times through modern day.  The best
one in the series, in my estimation, is the one set in Nero's Rome:  "Blood
Games".  Ms. Yarbro is quite a scholar, but manages to make history come
alive.  Her books are very readable, and have kept me up into the wee hours
of the morning, turning pages as quickly as I could.

Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye