[Ansteorra] Period novels [was Newcomer Question]

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 12 13:00:35 PST 2001

Chelsea Quinn Yarbro's is a scholar who throughtly researches everything for
her novels. Just take a look at her acknowledgement lists. Her research is
one of the reasons I strongly recommend her books.

While I also loved Blood Games, Blood Roses during the time of the Medicis
is marvalous!

Mistress Bunny

 The best one in the series, in my estimation, is the one set in Nero's
> Rome:  "Blood Games".  Ms. Yarbro is quite a scholar, but manages to make
 history come alive.  Her books are very readable, and have kept me up into
the