[Ansteorra] Autumn Melees

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 20:59:44 PST 2001

Greetings All!

I would like to extend one more invitation to everyone to join Barony
Bordermarch for its Investiture and Melees. The weather forcast is great,
Partly cloudy with highs in the low 70's. The Investiture will take place
during morning court in front of the castle, so bring your chairs and witness
a new begining for Bordermarch. Following morning court, the rest of the day
belongs to fighting and the Baronial Equestrian Championship. There is a
Ask-a-Peer Pavillion hosted by the Order of the Pelican and also a Landed
lunch scheduled for the afternoon. Children's activities include bardic and
some other A&S activities. A delicious feast is being prepared and we still
have plenty of reservations left. If you would like to reserve a place at
feast, contact the Event Steward (info provided below). We look forward to
seeing you at Melees!

In service,

Ld Malcolm MacLean
Seneschal of Barony Bordermarch