[Ansteorra] Re: eating horses and cats, oh my

Colete d'Evreaux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 10:15:58 PST 2001

Switching gears here... Common sense tells me
that if the cat was skinned then the fur might
have been used for lining tunics, cloaks, and
various other parts of clothing. How true is
this? (I've always imagine lining as bunny fur.)

~Colete
http://www.geocities.com/vanorav

> Take a cat and cut its throat, and when it is
> dead cut
> off the head and throw it away because it is
> not eaten.
> Because it is said that by eating the brains
> you can
> lose your mind and judgment.  Then skin it
> cleanly, open
> and clean as well.

=====
SHREK -- Don't Miss OUT!
The year's most popular movie is now the BEST family entertainment available on DVD. With over 7 million copies sold in under a week, quantities are extremely limited. Order yours today at a special price! Click Here!

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
--Sister Elizabeth Kenny