[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament Record

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Oct 8 07:04:56 PDT 2001

Thank you, it wasn't as good as being there, but it sure helped!

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"