[Ansteorra] Steppes Coronets?

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 8 12:56:20 PDT 2001

Baron Dore' asked:
> Are there any good pictures of the Steppes coronets out there? Claire
> and I find ourselves in the market for coronet designs and I really
> admired those this weekend. I liked the open work but they still
> looked substantial. I have seen others with open work that looked too
> light and delicate and which bring to my mind images of fairy
> princesses (which is not what I am looking for in a coronet ;-> ).
> BTW, who was the maker?

I'm not sure if you are interested mostly in an SCA-style coronet
or whether you wish one done in more of a period style, but perhaps
this file in the ACCESSORIES section of the Florilegium might prove
useful:
coronets-msg      (25K)  6/22/99    Medieval coronets and crowns.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/coronets-msg.html

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net