[Ansteorra] Steppes Coronets?

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Oct 8 10:47:03 PDT 2001

They were made by a team of students and apprenti to Master Fritz as well
as himself. :)

I have forwarded your request to him for further answers to your
questions.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, James Crouchet wrote:

Are there any good pictures of the Steppes coronets out there? Claire
and I find ourselves in the market for coronet designs and I really
admired those this weekend. I liked the open work but they still
looked substantial. I have seen others with open work that looked too
light and delicate and which bring to my mind images of fairy
princesses (which is not what I am looking for in a coronet ;-> ).
BTW, who was the maker?

Baron Doré