[Ansteorra] Award medallions and rapier related merchants

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Mon Oct 8 20:40:48 PDT 2001

First, thanks for all the response. I have place an order with Darius
who's beautiful work I have long admired.

However...

I will mention that my rapier discussion list, SCA Rapier,
specifically allows tasteful ads of rapier and late period related
goods. If you are a merchant of items SPECIFICALLY targeted to those
groups, you may send them to sca-rapier at ansteorra.org where I will
review them and forward them to the list.

Those several merchants who wrote to tell me of their WSA jewelry
would certainly be welcome.

Don Doré