[Ansteorra] Membership woes

steelspirit at earthlink.net steelspirit at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 11:00:34 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings all,

I find myself in a bit of a quandary. My husband and I have been discussing
membership. Here are just a few of the things that have come up:
Given past experience, I'd really like my membership to be a sustaining one...
He wants his to be a sustaining as well so he is not limited in anything that
might come up in the next year...
Should we bother at this point to pay the extra $20.00 for my twin 5 year old
daughters (not 6 until next aug) to be official members?

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with thoughts, ideas, advice.

He plans to fight rapier, I plan to get involved in A & S, and many other
things. The girls just wanna have fun.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts you can offer,
Beth