[Ansteorra] The Amazons at Three Kings

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 15:32:11 PST 2001

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra do I, Allyson Tymmes, Amazon,
send most 'titillating' greetings!

At Three Kings, the Amazons will be hosting a Kissing Booth
where all proceeds will go to the fund for the Gulf War Gate.
We sincerely hope that all of you will bring your dollar bills
for the chance to kiss an Amazon, with a few 'surprise guests'
to be announced on site!

The Amazons have a long tradition of supporting the Ansteorran
efforts of chivalry and honor, both on the field and off.  In
fact, if you have a gold Gulf War favor with little stars for
every War you've attended, then you've been touched by the
far-reaching aspects of this austere household.

Please plan on bringing some extra cash to Three Kings, and
participate in this fun(d) raiser!!  If you would rather just
donate the money and pass on the kiss, or buy that special
friend an anonymous smooch, well...that can be arranged too.

For the Love of Our Kingdom and Her People,

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Amazon (and all around rabble-rouser)