[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule Revel Merchant Coordinator

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 16:41:29 PST 2001

Greetings unto all from HL Gerald of Leesville, Steward for Stargate's Yule
Revel AS XXXVI.

As always, I forgot to put something in the Blackstar and Two Towers
Announcement.

Our Merchant Steward is Ldy Caitlin nan gnoc Airghead.  The e-mail address I
have for her currently doesn't work.  If you have a working address, please
send it to me so I can include it in the web site.

And just as an aside, Stargate's first Yule Revel of the new millenium will
be held Saturday, December 8th, at St. Thomas Aquinas church.  We hope to
see everyone there.\

Thank you for your patience.

Gerald.