[Ansteorra] Youth of Ansteorra

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 12:26:00 PDT 2001

I must have missed this.  I think instead of just Peers taking teens at odd
events a mosre organized school would be the answer.I know other kingdoms
have very successful page schools which they use for their teens.  I think
one such one is Merideas.  They have a very good letter they call
"Penfeathers" I believe as well as wll the backup charters and such.

Even though I bring up the idea of a page school I simply do not have the
time to run one.  Work is just to busy right now and I've other duties in the
kingdom.

In Service

Guy