[Ansteorra] Rapier practice after Elfsea

Walker, Travis twalker at esc12.net
Tue Sep 18 07:17:44 PDT 2001

Greetings to the people of Ansteorra,

This Sunday after the Elfsea Baronial event there will be a rapier war
practice.  The autocrats have been gracious enough to allow us to hold
the practice.

We will try to start around 10 am.  We will do several practice runs,
and then possibly a couple of scenarios to keep things interesting.

I encourage everyone in the Central region who is able to fight rapier
to come out and play.  We need to show the kingdom that the Central
Region will show up in force to assist in the war effort.  If you are
wanting to play rapier but don't have all of your stuff together, come
anyway.  I will have some extra equipment as I am sure others will too.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing the might of the Central Region,

Ld. Edward Mercer
Central Region Capt.