[Ansteorra] Contacts requested please

LordWylfred at aol.com LordWylfred at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 11:53:03 PDT 2001

Greeting good gentyls of Ansteorra, HL Wylfred of Morganvayle (Trimaris) doth
send fond regards...
Having opportunity to now have a dream come true... I will be traversing your
lands along the I-10 corridor from Trimaris to Caid, to attend the Great
Western War. I am leaving Florida on the 27th of Sept.
I would think it most kind of the Ansteorran people, if certain kind gentyls
among you would make their cities of residence and phone numbers available to
me, in the event some ill befall me or emergency arise along my journey...and
perchance I find myself in need of some assistance... it never hurts to know
the locals.. hahaha!
I thank you all in advance.

In service to the Dream
Wylfred