[Ansteorra] Authenticity

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:20:39 PDT 2002

Hey look the bandwagon.. woohoo my turn to jump in..LOL

Ya know, everyone says "living the dream"  Well my dream is my dream,
everyone elses dream is thier own.  We play this game because we can.  We
are lucky.  We obviously have too much time on our hands.  I am glad I am
not living in afganistan or Pakistan or Isreal, where everyday is a struggle
for life.
  Just because one persons dream is not the same as mine, it is not wrong
and does not hurt me, so I keep my nose out of thier dream.  I am more
worried about living MY dream than anyone elses.
  There was talk about footware earlier, err well I fall on my face on this
one.  To me its wierd to see someone who spent so much time and money to get
this garb and armor to "look" authentic, and they wear tennis shoes.. LOL  I
spent a good bit of money and my lovely mother in law and wife spent alot of
time sewing me some new garb recently.  I still wear tennis shoes
everywhere.  Now I do because if I dont I do not walk.  I have to wear
special orthotics in my shoes.  So for MY dream I am designing covers for
anykind of shoes that I will wear.  For myself, not anyone else.  So I can
play my game.
  Moral of the story?  If we mind our own buisness and just worry about
ourselves we would be alot happier.  Spend as much energy on positive
thoughts we would be a little happier.
  I personally love watching people roll play, I am not good at it, but I am
learning..<grin>  Even if its not my period I still enjoy watching.
  I do not know all, I just know what I like, from my tiny little pee sized
brain..
  Hope ya'll have a great weekend.....

Almarr

"A mind is like a parachute, its only full when its open"