[Ansteorra] Authenticity

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 12:35:26 PDT 2002

You couldn't be any more right your excellency.  Unfortuantly the ones taking up the cause for authenticity, such as yourself and Luciano, are feeling the heat because of half of those jerks which neither of you are. I am certainly not defending the other half, and trying not to be one of them either.

Just since I seem to have neglected to mention it,  neither Luciano nor Pendaren are authenticity stormtroopers, in my opinion, nor are any of the others I can remember posting to this thread. Both lead well by example and play their personas to a level I can only admire.  Only one thing that has come across this list has seemed truly base and offensive and when I next have occasion to speak face to face with that individual I will mention it.

For those wondering why this is such a hot button with me, it could be the loud mouth that chewed me out at my first Queen's (second event) for wearing sweatpants, (which I'll admit, were ugly, and needed to be burned) ignoring her own non-period ray-bans.

So yes, Your Excellency, it certainly does go both ways.

Iago