[Ansteorra] Resources for persona development

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Fri Apr 12 14:54:31 PDT 2002

>The good lady, Elysia de Solares, commented on some of the
trials of being new to the Society and commented:
> I.E., His Excellency Pendaran was very forgiving, even when I
> called him by
> the *entirely* wrong name! (I'm still blushing over this one...)

>I'm assuming you are talking about using a lessor title such
as "Lord" instead of "Your Excellancy" or some such. I doubt he
would have realized you were talking to him had you addressed
him as "Susan". :-)

Ah, no. I wish it were that simple. I referred to him as another persona
entirely, a member of the Steppes Barony, whom I was seeking at the time to
prepare for the Baron's and Baroness's entry into Court. Suffice it to say,
when the good gentles he was with chuckled and hastily corrected me, I
blushed in chagrin. In my defense, Excellency, you DO meet the description I
was given of the gentleman I sought!

I won't be mistaking HE Pendaran for anyone else again though. :o)

Elysia