[Ansteorra] SCA slang

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 16:16:06 PDT 2002

Nicely said, Your Excellency.
    As I read the contributions to this thread, I sometimes am made to
wonder if I am being castigated, exonerated, or ignored but used as a segue.
(Sometimes all in the same message!)  Regardless, I have found it
fascinating to hear (read?) the offerings from those that have been around
much longer than I (About 9 years); my only concern being that a couple of
words/terms I did not use have been attributed to me (but not by Your
Excellency).  I wish for you all the best, and hope we may someday meet.

Ever in service,
Marion du Massue
House of Brick.