[Ansteorra] The Journey (was SCA slang)

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 14 09:36:47 PDT 2002

> Damask (going off to find Annes now to talk about a persona development
> class)

Oh My Dear Damask!

Truely....(giggle, *snort*)....you really must...(choke, chortle)...must
come by soon!  (guffaw, *snort*)  I can really help you...(tears of helpless
mirth)...learn to walk...(holding aching sides) ...in those skirts of yours!
(rocking back and forth, gasping for breath)...

Seriously, although Annes probably can't be of much help, I'll bet Zelda
might teach even Pendaran a thing or three about really "being" in
personnae.  What do you think?

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen