[Ansteorra] Authenticity

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 15 11:30:47 PDT 2002

I have done so and had a good time doing it. Other parts of my persona I
have made up on the fly (like when someone asked me what my horse's name
was), and have incorporated them into the persona. The horse's name is
Clovis, by the way. He's a pretty white and dappled gray Andulsian who is
fleet of foot and turns on a dime. I the idea for the color from my brand
new (at the time) Dodge pick up truck - white and gray two tone. When
playing persona, its best to use whatever works for you. :-)

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes-walden, Jennifer
[mailto:Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:35 PM
To: 'ansteorra at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Ansteorra] Authenticity

>It is much easier to work with, and a reason why you don't choose a persona
because you like the clothes :-)

Agreed, but here is a question I have about creating personas, directed at
anyone who wants to answer it.

Has anyone ever actually written the tale of one's persona history as a
background and starting point for persona play?

It seems to me like a good idea... but I'm always up for hearing the other
side.

Elysia